DENVER, CO.– September 12, 2016 – For the second year in a row, Forward, The Digital Experience Conference, will gather industry leaders in Denver from September 21 – 23 to examine the rapidly growing and evolving world of Visual Communications in business. Through keynote addresses, panel discussions, workshops and installations, experts from a diverse set of industries will share best practices, will learn about the most innovative implementations and will see the latest hardware and software trends in the business world. Forward 2016 is hosted by Four Winds Interactive and is taking place at three locations in Denver: The Denver Art Museum, The Art Hotel and the Four Winds Interactive Headquarters.
“More and more companies are leveraging digital technologies to communicate with customers, potential customers and employees in new and compelling ways,” said David Levin, President and CEO of Four Winds Interactive. “This conference gives companies a unique opportunity to learn from each other and share best practices – it offers the tools and knowledge base to advance and capitalize on your Visual Communications network.”
Keynote presentations by executives from the following organizations, which are utilizing Visual Communications technology in cutting edge ways, include:
- Google – “Google on Visual Communications”
- Marriott International, Inc. – “Bringing The Consumer Experience To Life In Marriott Brands…What Is The Balance Between Technology And The Human Connection?”
- The Orlando Magic – “Beyond Basketball. The Orlando Magic Rethinks the Fan Experience”
- Wells Fargo – “How Wells Fargo Created a Digital Experience for 6,300 Locations”
- The Boeing Company – “Boeing Reveals Its Secret to Connecting the Global Workforce”
- Smithsonian Institution – “The Smithsonian ‘Broadens Access’ by Improving the Visitor Experience”
- The Green Bay Packers – “The Green Bay Packers Go Digital to Connect with the Fans”
- Kaiser Permanente – “How to Successfully Use Visual Communications in the Workplace’
- CNN – “Making The Case: Why Every Company Needs In-House Design”
- And More
“Last year’s inaugural conference proved that companies across various industries are interested in innovative solutions to Visual Communications,” said Janet Eden-Harris, Chief Marketing Officer for Four Winds Interactive. “We’ve seen that interest continue to grow over the last year and are extremely excited for the rich insights, best practices and key learnings that this year’s conference will bring.”
Forward attendees can download the FWI Forward app from the App Store as well as Google Play. Built within FWI’s Content Manager software, the FWI Forward app features the agenda for the entire conference, maps to help people navigate between the venues, session details, speaker bios and the ability to create personalized agendas. The app also allows for push notifications so attendees are aware of key events.